Raptor Assault - Detailed Course Overview

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
JetDriver480

JetDriver480

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Awesome write up. Thanks! Wife works in SLC sometimes so hoping I can get a class spot while she is there. Next 2 dates are booked up.

Not sure if you are out there but we had two no-shows... they MIGHT let you in if that happens but can't promise you anything... just a thought.

wizze

Reaction score
I'm in Seattle so I need to coordinate the timing. That's the problem with this being free. People just pull a no show since they are out nothing which screws others.

BrewADV

Reaction score
This look awesome; similar looking to the Lamborghini ESPERIENZA that I participated in a few years ago. Now if I only have my MY18 VIN so I can sign up

xrocket21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm in Seattle so I need to coordinate the timing. That's the problem with this being free. People just pull a no show since they are out nothing which screws others.

For my weekend there were 20 slots, only 18 signed up, and only 14 showed.

sp2pilot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We almost got air once... possibly did but couldn't tell. The key is on the drive to the desert course when you're going about 40 through the desert let the instructor get up a ways... that's when we gunned it and possibly got air... We did get scolded on the radio 'That's way too fast guys' lol.
Funny. I did my class yesterday, but I read this just now.
As we were heading to the baja course, there were some deep areas on the trail, that were probably once mud holes(all dried up though), I gunned it through a couple of those....and maybe got 1/2" off the ground, maybe.

I might have gotten some air on the actual baja course. Went off course a little bit by accident. :biggrin:

After completing the Raptor Assault, I am truly impressed with what the truck is capable of.

wolf0714

Reaction score
Just registered for the September 6th/7th Assault! From the Nashville area...flying American for $350, $100 for 1 night at the Comfort Inn....$100 for car rental.....all for $550

I think the Raptor Assault experience will be priceless....let me know if you'll be at the 2017 - September 6/7 session.

Attachments

• Raptor1a.jpg
    Raptor1a.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 441