Raptor Assault

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ssj4sadie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking on the website for the school I don't see how much the Liability Insurance costs. Anyone that has scheduled their date get any info on it?

OP
OP
S

ssj4sadie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That is substantially less than what I was thinking. I lack a delivery date and VIN. So I can't register at the moment. Thanks!

OP
OP
S

ssj4sadie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm in the same boat. I finally have a VIN (ordered 9/7) but no delivery date so can't register.

I'm really hoping they continue the school into 2018 as I ordered mine 3/14 and bet it will be a July build. So I hold no hope of going to the course this year.

Edit: I feel your pain though, got a suppressor and 2 SBRs in NFA jail since June/July last year.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Yikes. What does NFA tracker say? I thought the post trust rule change “bubble” would have burst by now, I had 2 forms within a month of the rule change and they were both recently approved.

Are the all form 4’s?
Form 1 / trust transfers run faster.

JetDriver480

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yikes. What does NFA tracker say? I thought the post trust rule change “bubble” would have burst by now, I had 2 forms within a month of the rule change and they were both recently approved.

Are the all form 4’s?
Form 1 / trust transfers run faster.

Just got a Form 1 stamped back from 6/13/16 and waiting on a Form 4 from the same time... 8-9 months for NFA stuff right now. Makes waiting for a Raptor delivery seem fast.

Last edited:
OP
OP
S

ssj4sadie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Two e-form1s (SBRs) filed first week of July and one form 3 filed by silencershop last week of June. Which they assured me the Form4 would have no hiccups despite busting 41F.

JetDriver480

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Are form 4's always longer than form 1's? Seems like it for me.... often buy a can and gun and the shop does the paperwork (paper not electronic) and the form 1 always comes back before the 4. The NFA group makes the FAA look efficient.