Raptor Assault. 12th and 13th March

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

zombiekiller

OG BooBooRunner
Reaction score
I just got back. Ours was the first class of the season.

Pray for Snow or rain, it made it REALLY fun.

And if any of y'all get the #1 truck, I left a beauty mark on the skid plate for you! :biggrin:

Trust that the truck can do whatever John says it can do. Go into it humble and for god's sake LEFT FOOT BRAKE. You'll have a lot more fun if you are comfortable with left foot braking both at a crawl and at speed.

If anyone uses MobArmor GPS, I'm happy to send you the file for where the course goes. ( but dont be a moron and flip your own truck out on the BLM land when you go back. (like one of the students last year did)

bSUd5QN.jpg
Hbfj8nZ.jpg
9TGtLXL.jpg
Zic4LwD.jpg
vlUtbFd.jpg

---------- Post added at 08:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:37 PM ----------

Not that week but I'll be going the following week. Staying in SLC

you're going to hate the 1 hr drive from the temple square area all the way out to UMC. If it's not too late, might want to consider staying at the TownePlace Suites Salt Lake City-West Valley. it is brand new and is across the parking lot from target. it was nice to be able to pop over there to grab snacks and stuff. It is approx 20-25 mins to UMC from there and you won't hit crap tons of traffic.