Ranger Raptor Specs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jabroni619

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If that’s the TFL video, like he said in the start, I doubt that diesel is what’s going to make it in the Ranger Raptor destined for the states.

rtmozingo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
What is crazy to me is that it is only 1 inch less wide than the F150 version.

I have been the first to say the Ranger was coming to the US, but given that I'm thinking I might have been wrong. The ZR2's big draw is that it can handle narrow trails better than the Raptor, so the Ranger Raptor loses that. Not a big deal for the Pacific market (they are ecstatic and this kills everything over there anyway) but here you'd need to make up for that with some speed, make it faster than the F150 so that it could compete.

I initially didn't like the look as much as I hoped, but it is growing on me quick.

BurnOut

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Roman... has bitch ****.

2015-06-25-Fight-Club-Meat-Loaf-20th-Century-Fox-638x425.jpg

Aside from that, it sounds like an absolutely badass truck... I hope that they bring it here with the diesel as an option (...and I agree that the 2.7L EB would be a good option for it as well).

df4801

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Can anyone confirm when the 8 cyl upgraded engine will be put in the Ranger?

Maybe MGD has some inside info.