Random question about Ford push to start

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Flea176

Reaction score
Question for those of you that have already taken delivery. I have a 2013 FX4 now. When I'm out and about I usually just take my keys, throw them in the door cup holder and lock the doors, using the numbered keypad to get back in. Does pressing the last two numbers of the key pad allow this to happen with the push to start proximitey key still inside the vehicle?

Thanks!

Felicia

OP
OP
Flea176

Flea176

Reaction score

Thanks! That's great news. I don't carry a purse and pockets on women's jeans are always so small. It's easier for me to just lock them in the truck.

My Raptor is supposed to be here early January. Fingers crossed!

Another thing I'm worried about is the space under the back seats. This is the set up I have in my 150 now (after replacing the Sony sub) and it works great.

Attachments

• IMG_0288.jpg
    IMG_0288.jpg
    128.9 KB · Views: 137

HUFN8OR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Flea,

You should be good with your speakers. The room under the rear seats in my '17 Raptor SCREW is the same as it was under the seats in my '12 Platty SCREW.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks! That's great news. I don't carry a purse and pockets on women's jeans are always so small. It's easier for me to just lock them in the truck.

My Raptor is supposed to be here early January. Fingers crossed!

Another thing I'm worried about is the space under the back seats. This is the set up I have in my 150 now (after replacing the Sony sub) and it works great.
You need to talk to @The Car Stereo Company about some sub boxes. That's not gonna work offroad in the Raptor.

Also, the rear seat doesn't latch the SCREW. Meaning those speakers become large projectiles in the event of a crash or roll over.

@Yukon Joe :baby: :baby: :baby:
Drive your raptor here!!!!
www.runraptorrun.com
( * Y * )

OP
OP
Flea176

Flea176

Reaction score
You need to talk to @The Car Stereo Company about some sub boxes. That's not gonna work offroad in the Raptor.

Also, the rear seat doesn't latch the SCREW. Meaning those speakers become large projectiles in the event of a crash or roll over.

@Yukon Joe :baby: :baby: :baby:
Drive your raptor here!!!!
Great Lakes Raptor Excursions (GLRE) | Run Raptor Run
( * Y * )

Hahaha I have thought of this. Being knocked unconscious by a flying brick of speaker. They can be screwed to the floor like the amp is. I just never did it because I liked being able to move them if I wanted the space.