RAM Rebel TRX 575hp Hemi…Worth the wait?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

oxfordraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Rebel TRX FTW!!! I would be all over this like a fat kid on cake!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm a Ford guy and bleed blue but if order banks opened tomorrow for these I'd be at the Ram dealer ordering. Way better than the gen 2 in every way. V8 575 supercharged, 37's stuffed under a stock body built for them. King shocks, and the styling is on point, 18" beadlocks. I think it's funny some of these guys on this thread are scared.

RaptorEnthusiast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm a Ford guy and bleed blue but if order banks opened tomorrow for these I'd be at the Ram dealer ordering. Way better than the gen 2 in every way. V8 575 supercharged, 37's stuffed under a stock body built for them. King shocks, and the styling is on point, 18" beadlocks. I think it's funny some of these guys on this thread are scared.

The TRX concept does look pretty awesome. I'd order one if I could.

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just buy a Rebel if you want an Italian Truck. That is as good as you are going to get from FIAT.

Just be prepared to see a lot of this............

p885882454-5.jpg

Is that your truck?

Mr Roarke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Up the ane dodge! I don't mind, but make it quick cafe is gonna put the clamps on.