RAM Rebel TRX 575hp Hemi…Worth the wait?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lanabat

Reaction score
Wish I could get both, but I really have no need for two cars, let alone two trucks. But if the Rebel TRX starts production before my Gen2 receives a build date, then I'm definitely getting the Rebel TRX and will get the Raptor few years later (really getting tired of the waiting game with Ford).

hkguns

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That truck will never see a production line. You would have a very long wait in front of you.

PAW RAPTOR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That is a CONCEPT Truck. Similarly a few years ago, Ford came to the shows with the Ford Atlas pickup. Everyone was oohing and ahhhing over it. Ford said that it was a concept truck and with no intentions for production. However, several things included in the Atlas would make it to other models in the F series.

The Rebel TRX is in the same boat. It is just a concept truck. It even has that overlaid in the video you that was linked. If they actually mass produced that concept model, it would be well into 6 digits pricing out the majority of customers. Concept trucks look cool but companies can make them to draw attention to themselves without regard to fuel and emission standards that would have to be met along with other safety and regulatory hurdles that mass produced vehicles have to overcome.

raptrcrzy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks pretty sick! blown v8, 37s, KINGS, 6pt harness (roll cage?)

But I'm sure itll cost way up to $80K++.

I still prefer the gen 2 raptor though.

hkguns

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just buy a Rebel if you want an Italian Truck. That is as good as you are going to get from FIAT.

Just be prepared to see a lot of this............

p885882454-5.jpg

Last edited: