Radio Key Setting

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JasonWeaver

Reaction score
I believe the answer is "Not anymore", but is there a way to keep all power off except for the Radio/Amp? Want to be able to listen to music when chilling by the truck, but not sure you can do that with these newer systems.

Thanks-

jaz13

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I believe the answer is "Not anymore", but is there a way to keep all power off except for the Radio/Amp? Want to be able to listen to music when chilling by the truck, but not sure you can do that with these newer systems.

Thanks-

Push the radio power button and it will fire up. I do it all the time while waiting in the truck with the engine off.

kandewinn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
^^^This, no key required...Which makes it way better because you can now leave the door open with zero door chime

OP
OP
J

JasonWeaver

Reaction score
Yeah...I didn't know this either

Thanks all...will try this out, I always hit the button and see the "full power mode active", turn of the AC and then watch it eventually turn off due to prolonged power usage. Stupid me----

OP
OP
J

JasonWeaver

Reaction score
Yep....glad I asked the stupid question

As stated in reply to my somewhat goofy question, all you need to do is hit the radio button and "it comes alive" - great feature Ford, thanks for the responses everyone.