Which Radar detector for '18 Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wheelman55

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am loving this truck and am finding myself driving very fast on the open road. It's time for a radar detector. I'm looking for suggestions. Thanks guys.

maximus5403

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have the ALP (Advanced Laser Protection) setup with 2 Laser Jammers in the front and 1 radar head in the front grill. It's the only setup that can jam the new Dragon Eye guns.

Tomkirkland4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Love my ****** 9500ix, the GPS and associated app are extremely helpful. But I have been eyeing the ****** Max 360, that’s the route I would go if buying new. I have also ran the ALP laser jammer and it worked well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

D

Deleted member 12951

****** is a great and simple. I have an older one, 9500ix. If I were to get a replacement, would get the 360. And if I wanted to spend a lot more, the CI versions are even better with Shifters (jammers) that are concealed along with the head unit.

Fender

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the ALP (Advanced Laser Protection) setup with 2 Laser Jammers in the front and 1 radar head in the front grill. It's the only setup that can jam the new Dragon Eye guns.

Not to hijack OP topic, but i was considering the ALP, any successful encounters?

grumble

Full Access Member
Reaction score
V1 with blendmout and mirror tap here. Very happy with the setup

Do you have technology package? If you do, then obviously the mirror tap works well? I'm about to order a blend mount for my V1 and hoping the mirror tap is the right answer. I already used ForScan to turn off my auto stop/start.

Smokeshow60

SgtMajor of the MemeCorps
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Do you have technology package? If you do, then obviously the mirror tap works well? I'm about to order a blend mount for my V1 and hoping the mirror tap is the right answer. I already used ForScan to turn off my auto stop/start.

Yes but I think there's still power up there even if you don't have tech package