Question on seats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bobn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is the material on the gen2 different than on a lariat f150?

Is the design of the seat the same in both trucks?

And if still clear as mud to what I'm asking - what are the differences between the seats of a Raptor and lariat F150? Does anyone think one is more comfortable than the other?

DANACO

Reaction score
Raptors,have bolstered sides, not enough but better than standard 150 issued and are a little fancier with the variety panels that make up the seats. The upgraded orange accent interior adds that orange to some of the panels and also adds Alcantra like material (fake suede) in place of the vinyl panels of the standard raptor seats, worth it IMO. Just wish they used real Alcantra brand material, much nicer than the cheap ford version. Go to a Porsche or MB dealer if you want to see the real thing !

PmRob

Reaction score
Having owned both within a month ( don’t ask) they are about same. Raptor looks better with 2 tone.

whan

Reaction score
Seats feel pretty good - not up to par softness wise with luxury car brands, but honestly I don't want that. I'd rather the seat be harder wearing / stand up to truck and off road use better