GEN 2 Pulls hard to left when in 4-wheel drive

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ruger

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It would appear, does it not, that the front differential is turning the left axle but not the right one.

In any case, take it to the dealership and make a warranty claim.

OP
OP
801Ag

801Ag

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Taking it to dealership in the morning. I’ll update everyone when I pick it up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CSJr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Taking it to dealership in the morning. I’ll update everyone when I pick it up.

Good call. I wonder if it has something to do with torsion vs non torsion. So you have the 802 package?

Delay my last, just saw your username.. 801. Could be that lack of torsion torque control.

OP
OP
801Ag

801Ag

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good call. I wonder if it has something to do with torsion vs non torsion. So you have the 802 package?

Delay my last, just saw your username.. 801. Could be that lack of torsion torque control.

Yeah it’s an 802A

Username is for area code 801 (Utah) and Ag (Texas A&M Aggie)

dlbb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
turn off the traction control and try it. could be that it is braking the left harder then the right.

jabroni619

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Why would it be braking at all on acceleration on a flat paved road while going straight?

dlbb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
as it senses the wheel slip, it will brake the offending wheel. yes it will spin the tires in 4a. so yes it will be braking the wheels that are slipping or it thinks are turning faster then the others.

ie mine also pulls to the left or right in 4a if the traction control is on. after pressing and holding the tc button for about 5-7 seconds it no longer pulls any direction other then straight.

jabroni619

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You must have a super raptor. I've not broken lose all 4 wheels on a paved road. I'd like to see a video of a (stock) raptor doing a 4 wheel burnout on pavement.

OP
OP
801Ag

801Ag

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ford call me back and said they drove it and said the pull is normal and a “feature” in the new Raptors... wtf. *********. I’m taking to a different dealership later in the week if trying what you explained with TC doesn’t fix it.