Produced, now with the body company?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sea2jet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sarah updated me today saying that my truck was built and at the body company for finishing touches. Any idea what that means? Also, when do they paint the vehicle? All done before assembly? Just curious. Thanks.

SOAKINRED

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Raptor

Negative, order #1 is a lost cause....order #2 is looking promising. Im in the bottom half of 27 allocations. The dealer does have its first few rolling in and more on the way though.

How are you holding up?

Finally got Vin and Build date of Feb 6th

OP
OP
sea2jet

sea2jet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks. My build date was 1/17. No graphics, but I did go for the spray in bed liner. ETA at this point is 2/11 with the delivery going to Maine. ETA just changed to 1/28

Last edited:

hamster

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sarah updated me today saying that my truck was built and at the body company for finishing touches. Any idea what that means? Also, when do they paint the vehicle? All done before assembly? Just curious. Thanks.

A number of Raptor specific items are done off the main F150 production line including even the skid plates. Nothing to worry about.