Pricing within 100 miles of nyc

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wdh777

Reaction score
Sorry I’m trying to find a regional pricing thread on the site and can’t seem to find it. So I’ve been reading how now it’s possible to get a Raptor at msrp. A few dealers maybe below. I did an inventory search on the ford website and there are well over 100 raptors within 50 miles and I would go further. I called my local dealer and they said 10,000 over list. One 20 miles away was 5,000 over list. I guess I will spend a day calling a ton of dealers but do you guys have any recommendations on dealers that are easy to work with and would sell at msrp or lower. Thanks

---------- Post added at 11:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:33 PM ----------

new York city always seems to have an upcharge. Also willing to go to Cincinnati as have some family there. But prefer 100 or so miles from New York City. Thanks

nh rapta owner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Keep calling dealers you will find one at msrp or below thats what i did had to drive 2 hrs away but was worth it.

TXRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
There are several dealers in Houston who are offering MSRP for Raptors on their lot. I also found one within 90 minutes of my house who is under MSRP.

Keep calling.

joegie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
jump on cars.com and find the exact car you want to start calling dealers, I did this and found one for $4k off, but it was also 5 states over. sure beats paying $5-20k adm here in California.

Onemoosehorn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did the same thing on fords website. Kept calling every dealer working the 100 mile radius. But I wanted a specific color though. Bought mine in Kent Ohio, under msrp. I can give you some contact info if you want it.

SENDIT!

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry I’m trying to find a regional pricing thread on the site and can’t seem to find it. So I’ve been reading how now it’s possible to get a Raptor at msrp. A few dealers maybe below. I did an inventory search on the ford website and there are well over 100 raptors within 50 miles and I would go further. I called my local dealer and they said 10,000 over list. One 20 miles away was 5,000 over list. I guess I will spend a day calling a ton of dealers but do you guys have any recommendations on dealers that are easy to work with and would sell at msrp or lower. Thanks

---------- Post added at 11:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:33 PM ----------

new York city always seems to have an upcharge. Also willing to go to Cincinnati as have some family there. But prefer 100 or so miles from New York City. Thanks

Don't know what you're after, but I have a pair of screws 802a with beadlocks and CF. One white, the other blue. Located in Missouri. Brad 573-821-1165. MSRP

Mystical'96

Reaction score
I live in NYC but didn't buy my truck here. After placing my order in WV, Keopell (sp?) Ford in Queens, contacted me about ordering at MSRP. Give them a shot if you're still looking.

TScozz

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I agree, deals are there. In Madison, WI over the weekend I was getting my Gen 1 serviced and my wife wanted to see the Gen 2. They were selling at MSRP and I told the salesman that I wasn't in the market and would not pay MSRP. His reply was, "You knew this is a dealership, everything is negotiable. "

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk