GEN 2 Pricing breakdown - invoice, D Plan, X Plan, A&Z Plan

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DrippinRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I received my invoice today for my 2018 order that will arrive next week. At the bottom of the invoice, it shows the different prices based on the plans. I hadn't see pricing on these plans posted before so here it is:

xda1wx.jpg

xBryanHoodsx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pretty sure those aren't available at all ...there is no employee pricing on raptors ....and the numbers don't add up either that means a&z would be like 7k below msrp

OP
OP
DrippinRaptor

DrippinRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Pretty sure those aren't available at all ...there is no employee pricing on raptors ....and the numbers don't add up either that means a&z would be like 7k below msrp

I never said anyone could get that pricing, but I wanted to make people aware of what it really is.

I've never heard of the A&Z plan before.

Rock7256

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I never said anyone could get that pricing, but I wanted to make people aware of what it really is.

I've never heard of the A&Z plan before.

Certain companies qualify for Z plan. A Plan is like people who work for Ford the company at a plant or something like that.

But there is no special pricing on a Raptor. All the invoices ive seen for them are blank in those spaces

D

Deleted member 12951

Most likely that the computer fills in those fields automatically with percentages. I am sure they are invalid when submitted.

Dealers used to make near $5k at full retail. Now it looks like just $4300. A lot of folks think the dealership is all nice and fills your gas tank, nope its always been included in the price, you paid for it.

Rock7256

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Most likely that the computer fills in those fields automatically with percentages. I am sure they are invalid when submitted.

Dealers used to make near $5k at full retail. Now it looks like just $4300. A lot of folks think the dealership is all nice and fills your gas tank, nope its always been included in the price, you paid for it.

Its actually more then $4300 when you factor in hold back. I hear what your saying man but every business has to make money or they go out of business. I know alot of people have problems with some dealer practices (some are shady) but even a funeral home makes money man. Kinda is what it is.

D

Deleted member 12951

Its actually more then $4300 when you factor in hold back. I hear what your saying man but every business has to make money or they go out of business. I know alot of people have problems with some dealer practices (some are shady) but even a funeral home makes money man. Kinda is what it is.

I know, there is about another $1500-$2000 or so in holdbacks, hence why some dealers back in the day were selling Raptors at invoice. I am just glad that I was able to buy mine at the time at invoice plus $299 and the difference in gas price to have them fill it with Premium.

1mbrews8

Reaction score
Yeah, bogus pretty sure. I asked about X plan when I was looking at local dealer and they said no special pricing on raptors..

hkguns

FRF Addict
Reaction score
There are no discounts on Ford Performance products. A-Z-X plans do not apply. The only discount you may get is if you're a frequent shopper and the dealer cuts you a break.