Possible 18 Raptor allocation

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

03'Darin

FRF Addict
Reaction score
We just got our 2018 Raptor allocation numbers last week. We're going to get 4 units this year. I have gone through the bulk of our list of waiters and several of them went with 17's they found at or above MSRP. 4 of those people on the list are members here.

So with that it appears I'll have 1 or possibly 2 units available for 2018. We sell our units at MSRP. Please post here or PM me if your info if interested.

Darin

lawdog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Darin-

Sorry, but where are you located, and what delivery windows are you being told? I'd like to order a 2018, but I need to put it in service in 2017. Thank you.

OP
OP

03'Darin

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Darin-

Sorry, but where are you located, and what delivery windows are you being told? I'd like to order a 2018, but I need to put it in service in 2017. Thank you.

Duncannon Pa.

They haven't given us a time frame yet. I would expect the 18's to start production about the same time the regular 18' 150's start, which is soon.

The first 2 are spoken for but I don't see a problem having the 3rd one before the end of the year. I can talk with our rep to get more accurate time frames though.

gravedgr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We just got our 2018 Raptor allocation numbers last week. We're going to get 4 units this year. I have gone through the bulk of our list of waiters and several of them went with 17's they found at or above MSRP. 4 of those people on the list are members here.

So with that it appears I'll have 1 or possibly 2 units available for 2018. We sell our units at MSRP. Please post here or PM me if your info if interested.

Darin
I gave up my '17 order after waiting for 7 months without even having the allocation pulled for production. I may be in the market for an '18, but need to do some financial number crunching (just bought the wife a '17 JKUR and dropped $6k in upgrades already).

OP
OP

03'Darin

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I gave up my '17 order after waiting for 7 months without even having the allocation pulled for production. I may be in the market for an '18, but need to do some financial number crunching (just bought the wife a '17 JKUR and dropped $6k in upgrades already).

Depending on when you ordered your dealer may not have actually had allocation for enough units to fill your order. I was able to keep all of my customers fairly well informed on their order status last year just by keeping close contact with our Ford sales rep.

gravedgr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Depending on when you ordered your dealer may not have actually had allocation for enough units to fill your order. I was able to keep all of my customers fairly well informed on their order status last year just by keeping close contact with our Ford sales rep.
I'm assuming I'd be in position 3 of 4 for you? What was your delivery schedule like for the '17s? Early, mid-pack, or late?

---------- Post added at 12:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:07 PM ----------

that's real interesting :sleepy:
You're still here? :ROFLJest:

OP
OP

03'Darin

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm assuming I'd be in position 3 of 4 for you? What was your delivery schedule like for the '17s? Early, mid-pack, or late?

---------- Post added at 12:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:07 PM ----------

You're still here? :ROFLJest:

Yes you would most likely be 3rd or 4th.

Our 1st truck came in Dec of 16, 2nd came 1/19/2017, 3rd came 4/13 4th came 4/14 and 5th came 4/27 (we got a 5th unit from taking extra inventory from Ford).

This years allocation should come a little sooner. Production will start sooner this year and we won't see the initial delays of new production

dmoulton

Reaction score
Interested

I would be very interested in configuring and ordering an 18 Raptor. Please feel free to contact me at the email i have provided and can take it to phone from there.
Thanks,
Dan