Pop Up for www.fullydriven.com:80 log in? (didn't know where else to post

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rohardi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I didn't know where to post this as the "forum news" section would not let me post in it. Every time I click to a new screen I get a pop up prompting me to log in to www.fullydriven.com:80. I tried putting in my login credentials for this site in to the pop up, but it dose not work and keeps comping up. Any idea what this is and how to get it to go away?

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
You actually put your password in? Do you click on links in shady emails too?

74346015.jpg

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
I didn't know where to post this as the "forum news" section would not let me post in it. Every time I click to a new screen I get a pop up prompting me to log in to www.fullydriven.com:80. I tried putting in my login credentials for this site in to the pop up, but it dose not work and keeps comping up. Any idea what this is and how to get it to go away?

Don't ever input your info into a pop up on this site. Frf will never ask you for it that way. This is just a pop up that was coming from fullydriven.com when the footer image was called from it. That site was hacked and so we put in a log in block on fullydriven.com to stop the hackers from doing anything else to the site. When doing that, it caused this site(and a few of my other forums) to call the same pop up log in info from fullydriven.com to here because of the fullydriven.com logo was being called. It's a clean pop up, not a hacker pop up. BIRDMAN just removed the FD image from frf and you shouldn't be getting those pop ups anymore.