Poll: What deal did you get? MSRP, MSRP+ADM, or below MSRP?

What did you and your dealer agree on?

• MSRP + ADM ( > $5,001)

Votes: 2 2.5%
  • MSRP + ADM ($2,501 - $5,000)

Votes: 5 6.2%
  • MSRP + ADM ($1 - $2,500)

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • MSRP

Votes: 47 58.0%
  • Below MSRP

Votes: 15 18.5%
  • Invoice

Votes: 7 8.6%
  • Below Invoice

Votes: 4 4.9%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

solsurfr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Saw the california poll on this topic and thought it would be interesting to see the same poll across the forum and US.

crash457

I'm Batman
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This poll us dumb. If you paid less than MSRP, you will be proud and post it. If you paid MSRP, you will be neutral and may or may not post it. If you paid more than MSRP, you should be ashamed and will either not post it or you will lie.

OP
OP
solsurfr

solsurfr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This poll us dumb. If you paid less than MSRP, you will be proud and post it. If you paid MSRP, you will be neutral and may or may not post it. If you paid more than MSRP, you should be ashamed and will either not post it or you will lie.

I selected the option to make this poll anonymous for your very reason.

03'Darin

FRF Addict
Reaction score
How did you get D plan? I was told D plan cannot be applied to specialty vehicles such as the raptor. When you enter D plan in the order computer, it said NA

D plan is not available on the Raptor.

It does show on the pricing sheet when I spec a Raptor out but it is not available.

03'Darin

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ok, it may not be "D" Plan, but my brother who is the dealer called it that. He also called it "triple net"....which could be referred to as invoice less holdback. That is better than "D" plan.

D-plan is actually cheaper than net is but not by much. With a D plan purchase Ford pays the dealer a percentage of the truck cost for selling at the D plan price. Each employee gets 2 a year.

Either way it's a great deal!