GEN 2 Please help, will a stock 2017 raptor suspension fit a 2017 2WD f150

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

carlo_m.e

Reaction score
Looks great! I also have a 2017 f150 2wd with gen2 Raptor suspension. My brother in law owns a 2017 Raptor and I was able to order all my parts at work (I work for a Ford Dealership). The whole install went in very easily. I didn't order the fox shocks as I wasn't certain if I wanted to use Fox or King shocks. I have some temporary shocks and coilovers installed in my truck at this moment. I bought some used 2013 4x4 f150 shocks and put a 2.75" spacer and angle shim spacers (gen1 Raptor) that I purchased from ford. It gave me a good amount of suspension articulation, but not willing to go offroading it until I can get the correct shocks. I already placed an order two weeks ago for some King shocks. The rear shocks (25001-214) should be in any time, but I don't know about the fronts coilovers (25001-213). 4 wheel parts gave me a shipping confirmation number for the rears, but not the fronts, but they are updating me when it will be shipped out. Truck is still in progress.

OP
OP
J

Jolly89

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks great! I also have a 2017 f150 2wd with gen2 Raptor suspension. My brother in law owns a 2017 Raptor and I was able to order all my parts at work (I work for a Ford Dealership). The whole install went in very easily. I didn't order the fox shocks as I wasn't certain if I wanted to use Fox or King shocks. I have some temporary shocks and coilovers installed in my truck at this moment. I bought some used 2013 4x4 f150 shocks and put a 2.75" spacer and angle shim spacers (gen1 Raptor) that I purchased from ford. It gave me a good amount of suspension articulation, but not willing to go offroading it until I can get the correct shocks. I already placed an order two weeks ago for some King shocks. The rear shocks (25001-214) should be in any time, but I don't know about the fronts coilovers (25001-213). 4 wheel parts gave me a shipping confirmation number for the rears, but not the fronts, but they are updating me when it will be shipped out. Truck is still in progress.

Sweet man. Please post some pictures when you can.
I am gonna sell the gen 2 shocks here or on CL. Wondering if anyone will even want them or if I'm SOL

OP
OP
J

Jolly89

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How much were you thinking of getting for them?

Have no clue tbh. I don't see any on the forums for sale. I got them for $1200. So I was gunna start at $900 OBO. Any thoughts?

---------- Post added at 12:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:51 PM ----------

How much were you thinking of getting for them?

You are close to me. In in OC. So if you wanted them we could work something out and I wouldn't have to ship them.

OP
OP
J

Jolly89

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks badass! Did you buy the angle shims when using the Gen1 shocks are did you just bolt them right in?

didnt need them, I used everything from a gen 2 set up except the shocks. I posted pictures earlier in the thread of what i used. thank you