Votes: 7 10.6%
  • Black Method NV 17x8.5 w/ 00 offset

Votes: 12 18.2%
  • Titanium Method Grid 17x8.5 w/ 00 offset

Votes: 13 19.7%
  • Bronze Rotiform SIX-OR 17x9 w/ 1 offset

Votes: 14 21.2%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Ownby

Ownby

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Rotiforms look sweet in my opinion... I would go black though... safer than bronze.

AZholley... Dude you need a stubby antenna! I have a 13" whip sitting in my garage if you want it (free).

The only thing that worries me about the Rotiforms is that they will stick out an extra 5mm (0.2") over the Methods. They do look great on your truck. I was looking at pictures of your truck when I added those to my list of options. Do you have a picture of a straight on view of your truck. Just worried about them sticking out to far.

Azholley

17 AG, 21 IS, R pending
Reaction score
Rotiforms look sweet in my opinion... I would go black though... safer than bronze.

AZholley... Dude you need a stubby antenna! I have a 13" whip sitting in my garage if you want it (free).

Hahahahah making me feel like a peasant!! Send it on over just to make you happy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JetDriver480

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The only thing that worries me about the Rotiforms is that they will stick out an extra 5mm (0.2") over the Methods. They do look great on your truck. I was looking at pictures of your truck when I added those to my list of options. Do you have a picture of a straight on view of your truck. Just worried about them sticking out to far.

They stick out about 1.5"... I like the stance it gives it.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Ownby

Ownby

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They stick out about 1.5"... I like the stance it gives it.

Do you have any rubbing with that offset? I'm planning to install the 1.5" RPG collars here in the next couple of weeks but want to make sure the wheels I get won't rub and can still tuck into the fenders at full suspension travel. Your truck does look mean with that stance.

JetDriver480

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I do have a little bit of rubbing on tight turns (like getting into parking spots. Nothing I worry about as it's only on the inside plastic wheel well liner and could be trimmed and someday I might but for now it's a none-issue. I am not sure how well this offset would tuck in the wells under extreme flexing but that's pretty rare of me anyways.

I have 1.5 RPG Collars on my truck as well.

Jake17

★ REBEL LIFE ★
Reaction score
^ none of the above
avoid goofy offsets that "slightly rub"
67_edited_02edc0f34885ea157e0c081e1a9e15e75964ef2b.jpg