which plan u get and why

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cain072567

Full Access Member
Reaction score
looking at fords esp plans for peace of mind. Wondering which one u all bought and why. I didnt get 802 package because i dont like sun roofs or nav. But there is alot of stuff on these trucks. My first raptor so looking for advice. Hoping to keep this one a while

copb8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got the 6 year/125k mile for ESP.

I got the same thing. Negotiated a decent price on their top-level package. As you said there is SO much stuff to go wrong with these trucks and repair bills will be very pricey. I'd imaging some of the HO stuff for the motor and upgraded suspension technology would add even more cost.

Basically take a little bit of pain now for 6 years of piece of mind.

murph145

Full Access Member
Reaction score
picked up a bumper to bumper including electrical extended warranty 7 years 100K miles from my Mercury Insurance for $775.00

I can take the truck anywhere I want including the Ford dealership.

$100 deductible.

jaz13

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I got the same thing. Negotiated a decent price on their top-level package. As you said there is SO much stuff to go wrong with these trucks and repair bills will be very pricey. I'd imaging some of the HO stuff for the motor and upgraded suspension technology would add even more cost.

Basically take a little bit of pain now for 6 years of piece of mind.

You realize your truck already came with 5 years of drivetrain coverage? One extra year of coverage isn't getting you a lot, especially since most failures are either premature or end of life. Very little goes on in-between and is why extended warranties are so profitable for the companies that sell them.

kenramp

Reaction score
I got the 10 year / 100,000 mile warranty. There is so much Electronics on the Gen 2 that it gives me peace of mind to have it

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk