Picked up loaded AG Friday 1/20

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AndyR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My dealer called Thursday evening saying that my loaded AG SCREW was ready at Benicia (CA), and I could go up with a driver and bring it back personally or wait for a hauler to bring it down sometime this week - so off to Benicia I would go.

It was pouring here in the Bay Area on Friday, so the 2hr drive from Santa Cruz to Benicia and back was quite the pain.

Compared to my 14 SE, the 2017 is a much more refined ride, and a lot quieter in the cab. The 10spd in Normal is very smooth. In Sport its aggressive under power and downshifting.

Here's 3 pics. One at Benicia, two after the rain had stopped on Friday.

Attachments

• Raptor_1.jpg
    Raptor_1.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 118
  • Raptor_2.jpg
    Raptor_2.jpg
    107.5 KB · Views: 143
  • Raptor_3.jpg
    Raptor_3.jpg
    114.7 KB · Views: 121

ineedaBubble

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Beautiful! Keep us posted as you drive it more and more. So jealous that you live on the West Coast so close to a variety of different surface conditions to really get the most out of a truck like this.

TXCobra

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great choice! I hope it didn't cost you a fortune in ADMs in Cali....but even if it did, Enjoy!

OP
OP
AndyR

AndyR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great choice! I hope it didn't cost you a fortune in ADMs in Cali....but even if it did, Enjoy!

We've been buying Fords from the local dealer for over 20yrs ;-) - My other grocery getter is a Focus RS.