Pacific NW dealer at MSRP

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

drexel003

Reaction score
Anyone have a lead on a dealership in either Washington or Oregon who would do a sale close to MSRP? Looking to order and every dealer I've talked to wants at least 5k over MSRP to order.

Bullishone

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Anyone have a lead on a dealership in either Washington or Oregon who would do a sale close to MSRP? Looking to order and every dealer I've talked to wants at least 5k over MSRP to order.
Well Kirkland did MSRP for me, I was their first and bought other cars from them.

pjones

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Called every dealer in OR, none would do msrp. That was 4 months ago, so things may have changed.

OP
OP
D

drexel003

Reaction score
Local dealer called me Friday and said get there ASAP because they got their allotment and first come first serve. Stuck at work all weekend though. I guess if they have a spot or 2 left I can find out tomorrow if they would do it at a reasonable price. They couldn't give me a price estimate a couple weeks ago when I asked.

Mbling52

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got mine in missoula for 5k over. No sales tax so I didnt feel so guilty about it.

when i was looking in seattle a few months ago i wasn't able to find a single dealer to go at msrp - even the bellevue one which we've been taking cars to for years. Great guys there but our sales rep moved on and the new guy has absolutely no idea what he's talking about.

gwpfan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You'll be paying sales tax once you register it in WA...unless WA laws have changed, which I highly doubt. When's the last time taxes have gone down on new items.