Pacific Northwest Gen 2 Owners, Your Truck Is Here

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kansan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Funny you say that, the 1 and only truck I looked at sold to Ford China. Unless they're all going over, I haven't bothered to look.

Yea, you can tell by the headlights. I saw somewhere, maybe CNBC, that they were held up because of Trump's view on the "One China" policy and they weren't going to let Ford ship them as a signal... they're petty like that.

SOAKINRED

Full Access Member
Reaction score
China

Pulled in to work today and seen all these lined up ready for final transport

These look like they are all headed for China, the lights on top of the roof are dead give away.

Just like Ford to have thousands of orders in the USA to build with deposits and they are shipping trucks to China!

WTF Ford :flipthebird:

OP
OP
C

CarmanKyle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
These look like they are all headed for China, the lights on top of the roof are dead give away.

Just like Ford to have thousands of orders in the USA to build with deposits and they are shipping trucks to China!

WTF Ford :flipthebird:

I really didn't even pay attention to the roof lights. These just landed off the auto rack rail cars. It would make sense for China. The port of Portland is just down the road.