Over MSRP???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jaz13

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hello all.
Hurricane Harvey first responder and survivor.

I did not lose my vehicle to flooding but was not able to get home for 2 day because of high water and when I was it took 2 hours through back roads to make the 20 mile trip.

So that brings me here. Ford f150 fan, I've own 3 f150's and 1 mustang.

I want this truck but the best price I've been quoted is 5k over msrp. Ouch!

Who in the area is near invoice/ heck near msrp?

Any help is appreciated.

Check out raptorfinder.com. It costs $25, but it lets you find trucks that match your desired options. Then click over to autotrader to see if the price is reasonable and to contact the dealer.

The other way (free) is know how much the build you want costs. Then do a search on autotrader with a tight price bracket around your build's MSRP. To see the exact options, take the VIN in the autotrader ad and put it into Ford's window sticker website.

OP
OP
R

Ratx

Reaction score
Well We found two we like at MSRP...

They are a little drive but not crazy far. If you dive in deep take your time, you can find them. They just won't be in a big city Dealership.

Blows my mind that the dealerships can be that greedy and people will pay the extra money when they are.

biturbomg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cant blame the dealers if buyers keep paying it. If buyers wouldn't pay it that would end it real quick. Glad you found some trucks that work for you.

Hopefully more buyers can start finding good deals as it is a great truck.

houtex1

Reaction score
Talked with several salespeople last night and this morning.
Best deal yet was 4K over msrp for a 2017.

One guy told me it's never lower than 5 here and that all the 2017 they had were sent to Las Vegas after sitting got a month and they got 10-15 over.

Still searching.

houtex1

Reaction score
Well I ended up getting a 2018 screw 802a in black. I paid 1k over sticker at Big Star Ford in Pearland.
I'll start a new thread soon with pics.
Thanks all who chimed in.