Order Date, Build Date, Current Status of your Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Autophanatic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah that really sucks, sorry mate! My guy has been pretty good about keeping me updated after it was built. After 7 months I didn't really have high hopes of it actually getting here when the eta originally stated. If it wasn't for the train breaking down it would have been early. And yes as we mentioned earlier another week of the weather clearing up ain't gonna hurt. Also gave me time to line up the linex, window tint, xpel...

---------- Post added at 07:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:16 PM ----------

Autophanatic, Chukaraholic,
I think Wendle must be pumping them out. The detailer I am going to use for the xpel said he just did a G2 raptor about a couple weeks ago, and he has another one booked same time as me. I was thinking holy cow where are these coming from in Spokane. I know it ain't Gus. Hope that Mar 27 date sticks. I was able to pull up my sticker exactly 7 days prior as was originally told to us bit things change... often.

Really?! Wonder if Wendle was able to grab other dealers' allocations, as the conspiracy theory goes from user's accounts? If you check fordvehicles.com, you'll see their units come rolling through. Which is interesting, because if you check Gus on the same data base, you'll never see our sold incoming units (at least I haven't). For some reason Wendle's units are popping up on Ford's site.

Anyway, strangely, I haven't seen an Gen 2 Raptors here in Cda for several months.....none. I say a couple in late December and early January....but as luck would have it, nothing for quite some time...so they're definitely rare in these parts! Hell, some people over here think my Rebel is rare, which I find mind bending :crazy:. I've had two separate occasions of people coming up to it the in parking lots to take pictures, most recently a dude in a brand new Acura MDX. If the Rebel gets attention....expect the Raptor to be swooned over, at least in these parts.

Mink

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There are 14 new Raptors in the state of Id. as of last week. And I don't know if they have all been delivered.

---------- Post added at 05:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:09 PM ----------

That is vin's issued in Id. some may have came from other states

Autophanatic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There are 14 new Raptors in the state of Id. as of last week. And I don't know if they have all been delivered.

---------- Post added at 05:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:09 PM ----------

That is vin's issued in Id. some may have came from other states

Interesting, and mine is coming to a Washington (Spokane) dealer. Thanks for all your help Mink!

Mink

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is kind of a fun site to play around with to see what others are getting built and how it compares to what you like or don't like.

Raptor Finder

OneBadSS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered: 10/26/16
Built: 3/17/17
ETA: 4/9/17 currently

ETA is from the dealer, cannot get any specific answers from the Ford Performance folks on FB any longer it seems. This is with CF interior, which definitely increased my wait time.

thorleif

Reaction score
12/30 - Order/Deposit
2/13 - Dealer notified order was pulled
2/21 - Dealer forwarded VIN
3/1 - Sticker first available, March 7 build
3/3 - First call to FP. Order was sent to plant for assembly on Feb 28 with ETA March 17th-23rd

12/30 - Order/Deposit
2/13 - Dealer notified order was pulled
2/21 - Dealer forwarded VIN
3/1 - Sticker first available, March 7 build
3/3 - First call to FP. Order was sent to plant for assembly on Feb 28 with ETA March 17th-23rd
3/17 - Second call to FP, Raptor was on Rail, halfway home, with ETA March 27th-31st
3/27 - Salesman texted picture of Raptor in their service bay.
3/28 - Delivery accepted, totally worth the wait!