Order Date, Build Date, Current Status of your Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sjsan12

Reaction score
Ordered 12/15
Scheduled to build 02/09
ETA ? Hopeful end of Feb

Tried to change my color from Magnetic to White. Found out today I couldn't because order was pulled in the last couple of days. Little bummed about the color but well worth it to get it late Feb as opposed to mid April estimate. I apparently jumped a couple of guys with beadlock wheel orders.

OP
OP
B

brons130

Full Access Member
Reaction score
July 26th order oct 13th built its in rail yard in st louis now for 9 days waiting for convoy. I'm trying to remain calm but its getting to point of no return.

Autophanatic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
July 26th order oct 13th built its in rail yard in st louis now for 9 days waiting for convoy. I'm trying to remain calm but its getting to point of no return.

Yikes. This makes me wonder about the depth of required "retrofits" to early build units. I hope you end up with a quality truck. As irritated as I am personally, I'm also leaning towards seeing the delay as a blessing in hopes that later builds are more as they were originally intended by the respective engineers.

RaeGun

Reaction score
Ordered 7/26
Built 1/10
Original ETA 2/3, Its gonna come sooner though!

Just found out that my truck (fully loaded AG screw minus CF and BL) was unloaded from the train yesterday and is sitting at the rail yard in Califorinia and hour from where I live. Should be at the dealer any day. The GM of the dealership is working with transport crew to get expedited delivery to the dealership (I think they are sick of hearing from me and just want it to be over with). I'm having the dealer remove stock wheels and replace with the '13-14 beadlocks and install a bed cover for me. I'm hoping that I will be able to take delivery of it next weekend. Fingers crossed. It's been a long, sometimes frustrating journey.

OP
OP
B

brons130

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Today was my eta and it's still sitting in rail yard waiting for convoy. So over the whole thing. Ford has literally taken the joy of buying a new truck away with all this BS I've had to deal with.

Eguillen24

Reaction score
Anybody know of any dealer in Cali willing to do an Msrp deal? My local dealer is at 25k over msrp! I already obtained an msrp deal out of state but this wait is killing me!

italianhound303

Reaction score
I ordered back in Oct, the SCREW was build 12 Oct, and still at Dearborn. I gave up on that truck last weekend and bought a Dec build from a dealership close by. Out of curiousoty, I called FP last week to see if that Oct build was moving and the VIN no longer shows up in their system. FS said the same thing and to call my dealership immeadiatly. My former salesman who was an ignorant idiot asked the GM and they are saying Ford may have taken the truck back due to issues. Interesting, I would love to know what happened or if the VINs "time out" in the system after a certain period of time.

DarinT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I talked to Ford Customer Care and was told that mine was "Awaiting Shipment", anybody have an idea of what that means?