Orange Seat Trim Resale Value

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jaz13

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I ended up with a truck with orange accents. I wouldn't have ordered it that way, but right truck with the right options at the right price.

Funny thing is one of the first comments most people make when they see my truck is how much they like the orange accents. It looks far better in person than it sounds. And after getting used to them, regular interiors look so bland.

Only ~10% of Raptors come with orange accents, so it is a unique option and could actually make the truck more desirable for those that want it because it is so hard to find. Worst case is you don't list it when advertising and most people will like it when they see it in person.

Last edited:
OP
OP
TXRaptor

TXRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I like the look of a black car, but I would never own one as it’s such a pain to keep up/clean.

I have owned many black cars and trucks over the years, including my existing Gen 1. The Raptor is the ONLY black car I have owned that looks good clean or dirty!! :)

I ended up with a truck with orange accents. I wouldn't have ordered it that way, but right truck with the right options at the right price.

Only ~10% of Raptors come with orange accents, so it is a unique option and could actually make the truck more desirable for those that want it because it is so hard to find. Worst case is you don't list it when advertising and most people will like it when they see it in person.

It has all of the features I want and one one I do not want, (spray in bed-liner) besides the orange trim seats.

You make a good point on the resale. If I do not show the seats in the pictures, everyone will assume they are the standard Black/Silver and may fall in love with it once the see it in person. I have not seen it myself, but I have also purchased many cars over the years, sight unseen. This particular truck is located 110 miles away, so it is more than a casual drive up to the dealership in my area to view.

Skyline

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
shit i regret not getting the orange interior. I think it looks sweet, some reason decided against it when ordering.

jabroni619

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Everyone I’ve shown my truck to has liked the orange accents. It really accentuates the stitching inside the cabin. I think lightening blue and race red would be the only two colors I’d avoid the orange trim on

FordPerf Addict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I feel like you get way more for your money spending 750 on the orange seats that 995 for the carbon fiber. The orange at least goes through the entire truck where I think the carbon is definitely added minimally in the vehicle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gsteve

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Everyone I’ve shown my truck to has liked the orange accents. It really accentuates the stitching inside the cabin. I think lightening blue and race red would be the only two colors I’d avoid the orange trim on

Oddly you can get it the blue ... hideous. But can’t in the Ruby and race reds, which is a good thing. I actually based my exterior colour choice on what was available with the orange.

OP
OP
TXRaptor

TXRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Not to derail my own thread, but I just found out the Orange accent Raptor has hail damage. They said most of the dimples have been fixed, but there is still some additional work to be done. sigh....

Their price is at MSRP, but there are several other dealers in my area who have non-damaged Raptors for MSRP.

Is it worth going to look or should I just pass on the Orange trim hail Raptor! :mad: