GEN 2 Orange Accent Pkg

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RAPTORATX

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just received my AG with orange accent and think it is perfect. I'm biased though from Texas Longhorn country. Actually, it is more of an OK State Cowboy orange hue.

Bigbo076

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got mine today with orange accent... I think it looks fantastic. I canceled carbon fiber and I am personally glad I did as I think the orange panels blend better with the seats and stitching.

hamster

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I went with just CF, but saw and liked the CF+Orange combo...just not for me. :)

Mjc123

Reaction score
I really like it. Really don't miss the carbon fiber at all (removed it to expedite order). Not sure if the darker aluminum trim only comes with the accent package but it looks great.

BajaFred

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I really like it. Really don't miss the carbon fiber at all (removed it to expedite order). Not sure if the darker aluminum trim only comes with the accent package but it looks great.

The brushed metal trim (like on a platinum) only comes with the orange accent, otherwise you get the standard rough grey plastic

I would have thought all Raptors at a certain trim level would receive the upgraded plastic trim

Alex

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got mine today with orange accent... I think it looks fantastic. I canceled carbon fiber and I am personally glad I did as I think the orange panels blend better with the seats and stitching.

I have the orange accent and the carbon fiber package, and no the carbon fiber is not orange it's the actual color of carbon fiber. It actually looks pretty cool!!