Optional bealocks...matching spare???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nordic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any guesses if the optional beadlocks include a matching spare? I did a build on the Ford website and looked at the option and it didn't say. Can be built this week if a drop the beadlocks. Thinking they will be expensive to replace if one gets damaged so a matching spare will help out.

TRIMMELL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any guesses if the optional beadlocks include a matching spare? I did a build on the Ford website and looked at the option and it didn't say. Can be built this week if a drop the beadlocks. Thinking they will be expensive to replace if one gets damaged so a matching spare will help out.

My 14' had a matching spare beadlock wheel. I would think the 17' will be the same. A lot of guys will swap out the tire on the spare wheel with one of their used tires when they replace them that way you're only buying 3 the first time but that tire under the truck is NASTY after 30-40,000 miles so it needs to be scrubbed with some serious all purpose cleaner and the finish on the wheel takes a beating unless you pull it out regularly and wash/wax or sealant the thing from time to time.

OP
OP
N

Nordic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How long is the delay for beadlocks?

He said 3-4 months. I think that was a bs I don't want to deal with this but want to book the sale asap response. I asked about the spare as well. 10 seconds later of course it doesn't come with a match. Believed that to be bs too. Not that he knew one way or another, just no interest in really finding out.

rohardi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
He said 3-4 months. I think that was a bs I don't want to deal with this but want to book the sale asap response. I asked about the spare as well. 10 seconds later of course it doesn't come with a match. Believed that to be bs too. Not that he knew one way or another, just no interest in really finding out.

Interesting. I just ordered my SCREW last week and I want the beadlocks. Not a fan of the regular wheels. My Current lease isn't up until Mid April so I'm not going to stress over it. I can try to extend my lease a little if necessary I guess.