One and Done

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kandewinn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
One year and 20,000 miles later, my mods are finally done. 801A

1. PC installed (Run for 5,000 miles and removed)
2. MPT PRX93 tunes installed (15,000 miles, fine tuning was required, fantastic)
3. Factory Kicker Sub installed (Huge difference in sound)
4. Rappy "G" Hood and Bed Decals (Each to his/her own)
5. FordRaptorLights (KC and Rigid Radiance, best kit I've ever received)
6. SDHQ Pillar Mounts (Baja Designs Squadron Pro, BRIGHT)
7. RPG 1.5 Level Kit (Fairly easy install)
8. ICON Rebound 17s (Titanium, Factory BL with Locking rings for the dunes as well)
9. Forgot about the RokBlokz Mudflaps (A must on the black trucks)

NO MORE MODS. I love every single thing I've done to make it mine. Cannot say enough about the MPT tune. The FordRaptorLights kit was worth every penny spent. It was the most complete, easy to install kit i think I've ever seen, and Top Quality to boot. The SDHQ bits were very well thought out as well. If you question whether or not you have the skills to install the RPG collar. Research this forum. There is a thread that shows how to easily install them. The only suspension part I physically unbolted was the Upper Sway Bar Mount. Fairly easy install with an impact wrench. Brakes feel more predictable with the collar installed. No more nose dive/massive weight shift forward under moderate braking. Well worth the time, money and effort to do this mod.

Attachments

• IMG_2901.jpg
    IMG_2901.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 176
  • IMG_2898.jpg
    IMG_2898.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 145
  • IMG_2900.jpg
    IMG_2900.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 117
  • IMG_2902.jpg
    IMG_2902.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 141
  • IMG_2903.jpg
    IMG_2903.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 139
Last edited:

HankTheTank

Reaction score
Looking good! Do those BD squadron’s bounce light off the hood when you use them? I’m considering the same setup but i’m afraid that the reflection off the hood (into my eyes) will be annoying.

OP
OP
kandewinn

kandewinn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking good! Do those BD squadron’s bounce light off the hood when you use them? I’m considering the same setup but i’m afraid that the reflection off the hood (into my eyes) will be annoying.

They do reflect off of hood, less so the higher they are aimed.

Gregger

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
One year and 20,000 miles later, my mods are finally done. 801A

1. PC installed (Run for 5,000 miles and removed)
2. MPT PRX93 tunes installed (15,000 miles, fine tuning was required, fantastic)
3. Factory Kicker Sub installed (Huge difference in sound)
4. Rappy "G" Hood and Bed Decals (Each to his/her own)
5. FordRaptorLights (KC and Rigid Radiance, best kit I've ever received)
6. SDHQ Pillar Mounts (Baja Designs Squadron Pro, BRIGHT)
7. RPG 1.5 Level Kit (Fairly easy install)
8. ICON Rebound 17s (Titanium, Factory BL with Locking rings for the dunes as well)

NO MORE MODS. I love every single thing I've done to make it mine. Cannot say enough about the MPT tune. The FordRaptorLights kit was worth every penny spent. It was the most complete, easy to install kit i think I've ever seen, and Top Quality to boot. The SDHQ bits were very well thought out as well. If you question whether or not you have the skills to install the RPG collar. Research this forum. There is a thread that shows how to easily install them. The only suspension part I physically unbolted was the Upper Sway Bar Mount. Fairly easy install with an impact wrench. Brakes feel more predictable with the collar installed. No more nose dive/massive weight shift forward under moderate braking. Well worth the time, money and effort to do this mod.

What MPT "fine tuning" did they do?

OP
OP
kandewinn

kandewinn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not stock wheels. Did bumpers on my last Rap, going different route this time.