Offset Front License plate bracket?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rango

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Offset Front License plate bracket?

So have any of the aftermarket guys come up with a better idea that mounting the plate in front of the intercooler? I'd really like to run mine offset... :)

OP
OP
Rango

Rango

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ford has one for Raptors headed to the middle east. P/N is likely a tough one to get.

Got a picture or link to a picture?

I'm close to Death Valley... pretty hot here. Maybe not as hot as the Sandbox but pretty hot for the USA :biggrin:

I figured one of the aftermarket guys would have handled this by now.... :wink:

DXB-Stu

Reaction score
Got a picture or link to a picture?

I'm close to Death Valley... pretty hot here. Maybe not as hot as the Sandbox but pretty hot for the USA :biggrin:

I figured one of the aftermarket guys would have handled this by now.... :wink:

Stuck on with 3M structural adhesive tape.

6aad0ae64dea3f3d18e6e91791f8ead4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

jabroni619

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Front plates are required in my state, but I don't put them on. I've never been hassled over it and if I ever am, I will gladly pay the fine versus looking at that every day of the year.

Same here, I got a ticket once when I got pulled over for something else. It's worth the risk imo

WhatExit?

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Front plates are required in my state, but I don't put them on. I've never been hassled over it and if I ever am, I will gladly pay the fine versus looking at that every day of the year.

Same here, I got a ticket once when I got pulled over for something else. It's worth the risk imo

Here in Kalifornia I keep the truck looking new and don't put the plate on. I've done that on other vehicles and have gone beyond 2 years without a plate before I got a "fixit ticket" at which time I put the plate on, get the ticket signed off and pay the $25 or whatever it is (used to not cost anything). Then I take the plates back off. End of story.

SilverBolt

Hired Gun
Reaction score
Oregon is a front plate state. In Portland the parking ****'s will give you a ticket for no front plate. The fine while parked is $80 and if caught while moving $180 min. No longer a fix it ticket.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TwistAir

Latest posts