Official Dimensions Guide for Raptor?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

troverman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Having previously owned 5 Super Duty trucks, Ford always publishes a "dimensions" guide which gives highly detailed specifications on not just dimensions, but suspension types, alternator output, brake size, on and on. I know Ford has published this in the past for the F-150. I cannot seem to find a 2017 or 2018 version of this dimensions guide. Anyone have it or a link?

Thanks in advance

MikeEby

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Having previously owned 5 Super Duty trucks, Ford always publishes a "dimensions" guide which gives highly detailed specifications on not just dimensions, but suspension types, alternator output, brake size, on and on. I know Ford has published this in the past for the F-150. I cannot seem to find a 2017 or 2018 version of this dimensions guide. Anyone have it or a link?

Thanks in advance

Click here... Then Click Specifications....Don't feel bad, its buried, took me a while too to find it. Your right... it doesn't have all the details of days gone by.

Mike

Last edited:
OP
OP
T

troverman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Click here... Then Click Specifications....Don't feel bad, its buried, took me a while too to find it. Your right... it doesn't have all the details of days gone by.

Mike

Thanks for the link. This is not what I was thinking, though...this isn't nearly as detailed. Ford is still publishing the dimensions guide for the Super Duty (I have one for the 2017 Super Duty I owned) and I was able to get one for my dad's 2016 F-150.

Hmmmm...