Off Road Raptor Video

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jtnuge

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have seen two of your videos. The one where you picked it up and the offroad one. Please do more offroading ones. They rock.

Loufish

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ha...Ha....Rowher Flats (A.K.A. Texas Cyn)
Nice short video, with some of those longer downhills, did you use the Hill decent?...and if so what did you think?
Thanks!

OP
OP
RockettRaptor

RockettRaptor

Reaction score
I did that downhill about 6 times and used the decent 2 or 3 times. It works great! However, I kinda like not having it turned on because sometimes I want to control it differently.

Ha...Ha....Rowher Flats (A.K.A. Texas Cyn)
Nice short video, with some of those longer downhills, did you use the Hill decent?...and if so what did you think?
Thanks!

rtmozingo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I did that downhill about 6 times and used the decent 2 or 3 times. It works great! However, I kinda like not having it turned on because sometimes I want to control it differently.

With you there. It works extremely well (as in perfectly down wet, loose rock) but I oftentimes don't use it for that very reason.

Loufish

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Great to hear it works well, and I agree it's not for everything...