OEM shock sensor / security system

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BajaFred

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone install this on a Raptor? Are there different part numbers for a 2017 vs a 2018 like the Bajamod link states

This will let your vehicle alarm/chirp if someone rocks it or taps on the window i.e. anything that triggers the shock sensor

https://bajamod.com/detail.php?product_code=BM1016

An Aluminum bracket that holds the FT4Z-19A361-A Perimeter Plus alarm upgrade for your 2017 Ford Raptor - now also fits DL3Z-19A361-A for the 2018 Ford Raptor

NASSTY

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I ran the part #s on tascaparts.com and it shows part# DL3Z-19A361-A is the Ford Perimeter Plus Vehicle Security System and it shows part# FT4Z-19A361-A is a REMOTE STARTER KIT.

joegie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
it's the same unit, they just redid it recently, i think they switched to where the plug location it, so it mounts differently on the bracket. some other users had complained that remote start no longer worked, mine still works the same as before.

OP
OP
B

BajaFred

Full Access Member
Reaction score
it's the same unit, they just redid it recently, i think they switched to where the plug location it, so it mounts differently on the bracket. some other users had complained that remote start no longer worked, mine still works the same as before.

Is there another thread where Raptor owners are talking about this? I couldn’t find it.

HotLap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hey guys, sorry but behind the curve here...I thought Ford already had a two stage alarm system, the basic and then the "Intrusion Alarm" on the higher end models? I just sold my 2016 King Ranch and it had the two stage alarm that would set off when locked and the windows were down if someone just walked by the truck... The optional (2nd stage) aspect of the Alarm has two sensors (one per side) in the overhead console pod near the Moon roof switch...and can be enabled/disabled via the menu system. Not a "shock" system per se, but would definitely activate if someone smashed a window?

Per the 2018 Raptor Configurator - standard equip is the "Perimeter Alarm System" and the 802A package includes the "Advanced Security Pack - (incl. SecuriLock® Passive Anti-Theft System (PATS) and Inclination/Intrusion Sensors)"

Last edited:
OP
OP
B

BajaFred

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As I understand it ... the most advanced security even on the 802a trucks is interior only.

If someone throws a rock that smashes glass, it's not the glass smash (shock) that sets off the alarm but it's the rock setting off the interior motion sensor.

I'd like the extra chirp if someone is rocking the rig or thinking about doing something dumb.

OP
OP
B

BajaFred

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As of now, the remote cell unit RMU isn't available for 2018s

shock sensor JS7Z-19A361-A
remote cell unit n/a

shock sensor FT4Z-19A361-A
remote cell unit DL3Z-19A390-B