OEM bed divider with tonneau cover

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

luvawatch

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Do any of you have both the OEM bed divider installed along with the tonneau cover that folds? I asked this before but with both equipped, it's almost impossible to pull down on the lever to unlock the tonneau cover since the lever is blocked by the divider. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Raptorx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Do any of you have both the OEM bed divider installed along with the tonneau cover that folds? I asked this before but with both equipped, it's almost impossible to pull down on the lever to unlock the tonneau cover since the lever is blocked by the divider. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

I have both, but I have the divider up to the cab of the truck. I have the bed extender in the slots near the tailgate and have it rotated into the bed so I can close the tailgate and I am able to unlock the tonneau cover, it’s a little tight but not too bad.

jaz13

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Thanks!

I have both and there is no interference. The tonneau levers are not even close to the bed divider in the rear bed mount points.

joegie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
does anyone have one with a bed mat? interested in the divider but not sure if it would fit with my bed mat. thanks!

Sgroer

Reaction score
I have a basically brand new bed divider. It works fine, I just don't see myself using it as much as I expected so it's been out of my truck for a few weeks. If anyone wants it... $175 + shipping. Would much prefer an ATL area buyer.

OP
OP
L

luvawatch

Reaction score
I have both and there is no interference. The tonneau levers are not even close to the bed divider in the rear bed mount points.

Hmmm. This is very interesting. I've heard from several that while the levers are tough to get to it's manageable. For me I couldn't pull them down at all with the divider in place. Wonder if it depends how you install it. My dealer installed mine.

joegie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a basically brand new bed divider. It works fine, I just don't see myself using it as much as I expected so it's been out of my truck for a few weeks. If anyone wants it... $175 + shipping. Would much prefer an ATL area buyer.

pm sent