GEN 2 October build date, when to expect arrival?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RyleM

Reaction score
I have my order scheduled to be built in October and dealer is informing me to expect a late November early December arrival. Does this sound promising? small deposit and only refundable if vehicle is delivered without exact options as ordered.

Sharkus29

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine is scheduled to be be built the week of October 9th and my dealer said if there isn't any delays and everything goes as planned with rail and what not then I might seen mine the beginning week of November. I live in Canada

vitaminR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have my order scheduled to be built in October and dealer is informing me to expect a late November early December arrival. Does this sound promising? small deposit and only refundable if vehicle is delivered without exact options as ordered.

The timing seems close. I don't know where you are in relation to where the truck is built but expect a month from born on date to the dealer.

In my neck of the woods the deposit means the dealer is obligated to sell you that particular truck. But you are not obligated to buy it. You should have worked out numbers at the placing of the deposit. The price is locked in. You obviously have a finite amount of time to get the deal done. You can't leave it on the dealers lot for a long time after it's delivered.

Deposits are always refundable unless you sign some crazy proprietary form the dealer has that has some shady language in there.