Oct build movement?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dryhole

Reaction score
My 12/21 build is in the buffalo train yard but trucking company shows an invoice number with status pending. I'm calling them tomorrow for info on their pick up date

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mkarban

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Took delivery of Oct 21 build yesterday. Ford Service still says In transit :)
I was the first of 10 Raptors ordered from Dorsch Ford out of Green Bay, WI. Paid MSRP! I was the first to order in July. They had 10 allocations, all spoken for, sounds like most to out of state including 2 to Alaska.
Drove it back 5 hrs to Minneapolis last night and around town today. I love it!!! Just a few minor issues which can be handled.
Worth the wait!

Delmer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Believe it or not, I got a direct message out of the blue on Twitter straight from Mike Levine telling me my truck has shipped! Better than my dealer can do. The truck is on a train - currently in Ohio on its way to NC. The ETA was recently revised to the 31st - hope she gets in early!

brons130

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oct 13th build july 26 order eta jan 22 is here and it sits in rail yard for 10 days now awaiting a convoy. Then they have to fill it with cars so who know when it will be now.

u0104940

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oct 13th build july 26 order eta jan 22 is here and it sits in rail yard for 10 days now awaiting a convoy. Then they have to fill it with cars so who know when it will be now.

Mine has been in a rail yard for 14 days now. It was even "marked hot" as of last Thursday. Still nothing. I didn't think the wait could get any worse once it finally left Ramp 59. I was wrong.

:baby:

Last edited:

brons130

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine has been in a rail yard for 14 days now. It was even "marked hot" as of last Thursday. Still nothing. I didn't think the wait could get any worse once it finally left Ramp 59. I was wrong.

:baby:

Mine was marked "hot" last tuesday. After I was told marking it hot does nothing. obviously it prob went to back of line. If its not on a truck by tomorrow morning i'm going to get it

Mcdonaho

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man that sucks guys sorry to hear! Mine was quick in yard 1/12 and delivered 1/13. I knew the guy that delivered them from yard to dealer. He put me ahead of the line and delivered mine as soon as it got there. Best $200 tip I ever gave!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bassman

Reaction score
@brons130 , I feel like both our trucks are the last two October Builds waiting to get delivered!!!

:crazy:

You guys are not alone....mine is close, but not here yet. Ford Service said it is off the train (in Atlanta) and has been taken possession of by the truck company, with ETA sometime between tomorrow and Saturday.