Oct build movement?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

whaler230

Reaction score
Just got off the phone with Ford Customer Care and said ETA is between Jan.29 and Feb. 4, thanks to 6pack for the number to call. I am a little less aggravated now.

lars464

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I finally caved in and cancelled the CF option on my loaded SCAB with Bead lock wheels. Will be scheduled next week. My order date was 10/13/16. I am not 100% sure if I am going to take the truck. The deciding factor will be how much concrete information comes out about how the 2018 will look. If Ford does change the Raptor for 2018, I will most certainly not accept delivery on my 2017 order. I just cant buy this truck knowing it will not be the most current body style

srt10viper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I finally caved in and cancelled the CF option on my loaded SCAB with Bead lock wheels. Will be scheduled next week. My order date was 10/13/16. I am not 100% sure if I am going to take the truck. The deciding factor will be how much concrete information comes out about how the 2018 will look. If Ford does change the Raptor for 2018, I will most certainly not accept delivery on my 2017 order. I just cant buy this truck knowing it will not be the most current body style

Don't worry about the carbon fiber package...it sucks for the amount they are charging....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alex

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I really don't think they will change the body style of the Raptor in 2018. Maybe they will a different color or interior package.

Cparavate

Reaction score
My build was 11/22 still awaiting shipping orginal eta was 12/something. I ping ford daily on twitter. Another dealer has one but want 10k over.. that's some carp. Just want my truck

K1llD4shN1n3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well the second ETA window has come and gone for my 10/17 build - this is getting old

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk