Oct build movement?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
You are still missing the point. It was ready to ship on 12/17. That is the issue. Ship the damn thing and don't have a FILO process. Let me put it in more elementary terms for you...

You go to a restaurant and order your meal. They found they messed up your order before they deliver it. They remake your meal. Correct order/meal is made and sitting under the heat lamps. Meanwhile, someone else comes in and orders after your meal is done. They order the exact same meal. They get theirs delivered to the table to eat while you are still waiting for the server to pick up your meal under the heat lamp and deliver to your table. If you get upset for having to wait a lot longer, is that "petty"?

I get it, Ford is a big company. We should assume they do things operationally efficient. However, with customers knowing they are FILOing shipments, feedback/frustration should be expected.

For you to say those of us are "petty" to feel this way is stupid. We can feel how we want to feel if we believe we have been "wronged". Maybe with your 5,000+ posts you just like to stir the pot, post stupid comments, and occupy your day on your iPad.

How do you know it was ready to ship? Because the computer system says so? My wife worked for FCA for years as a dealer rep. You know how many times a days dealers called her to say the computer says one thing and reality is another. I 100% guarantee you that Ford operates 10,000 times better than they do but there are still issues.

Your exact thing happened to me last night but I was the guy that got his food first. Am I going to stop going to that restaurant, no. Shit happens and mistakes are made. To live life expecting that they won't isn't realistic. At the end of the day you're going to get your truck. Unlike your food thats been sitting under the heat lamp getting old, your truck will be brand new and you wont know the difference.

You can feel its a big deal and I can call you petty. The fact that you are so turnt up about me calling you petty shows how petty you truly are.

And yes, getting upset at people making a fraction of what I make because they cant "serve" me at the level I demand is both petty and being an *******.

Good day

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Corey77

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got my truck today!!! Can't believe it's actually here! Only bad thing is that the was a few scratches on the hood and sides and the front hood graphic looks scuffed a little. Maybe the carrier did it?? Dealer is a stand up guy and will take care of everything.

Edit: 10/13 Build

Attachments

• IMG_3020.jpg
    IMG_3020.jpg
    115.8 KB · Views: 101
  • IMG_3021.jpg
    IMG_3021.jpg
    111.7 KB · Views: 101
  • IMG_3022.jpg
    IMG_3022.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 99

The Macf

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You are still missing the point. It was ready to ship on 12/17. That is the issue. Ship the damn thing and don't have a FILO process. Let me put it in more elementary terms for you...

You go to a restaurant and order your meal. They found they messed up your order before they deliver it. They remake your meal. Correct order/meal is made and sitting under the heat lamps. Meanwhile, someone else comes in and orders after your meal is done. They order the exact same meal. They get theirs delivered to the table to eat while you are still waiting for the server to pick up your meal under the heat lamp and deliver to your table. If you get upset for having to wait a lot longer, is that "petty"?

I get it, Ford is a big company. We should assume they do things operationally efficient. However, with customers knowing they are FILOing shipments, feedback/frustration should be expected.

For you to say those of us are "petty" to feel this way is stupid. We can feel how we want to feel if we believe we have been "wronged". Maybe with your 5,000+ posts you just like to stir the pot, post stupid comments, and occupy your day on your iPad.

You seem like a petty human being.

Stop crying over your petty first world problems.

Corey77

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I keep saying this over and over, I am really glad I got blue.

I only got about 10 minutes of sunlight before it went down, but the color looks amazing, lol. All the colors look great, but I'm very happy with my choice. Got to admit, when I saw the Ruby Red pictures from members who already got theirs I second guessed my choice for a little while, but this blue color suits me best.

Justtoph

Reaction score
Congrats on the truck. Same thing happened with mine, still said in transit the day that the dealer called me and said it was in. I will say the wait was more than worth it.

Mine still said waiting shipment..

---------- Post added at 10:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:46 PM ----------

Congrats on the truck. Same thing happened with mine, still said in transit the day that the dealer called me and said it was in. I will say the wait was more than worth it.

Mine still said waiting shipment..

Congrats on your truck.. It looks great!!!! I'm glad I got blue too

TKS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How do you know it was ready to ship? Because the computer system says so? My wife worked for FCA for years as a dealer rep. You know how many times a days dealers called her to say the computer says one thing and reality is another. I 100% guarantee you that Ford operates 10,000 times better than they do but there are still issues.

Your exact thing happened to me last night but I was the guy that got his food first. Am I going to stop going to that restaurant, no. Shit happens and mistakes are made. To live life expecting that they won't isn't realistic. At the end of the day you're going to get your truck. Unlike your food thats been sitting under the heat lamp getting old, your truck will be brand new and you wont know the difference.

You can feel its a big deal and I can call you petty. The fact that you are so turnt up about me calling you petty shows how petty you truly are.

And yes, getting upset at people making a fraction of what I make because they cant "serve" me at the level I demand is both petty and being an *******.

Good day

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
You are an idiot. Are you closer to 6,000 posts now? WTF, get a life.

K1llD4shN1n3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Raptor just showed up at the dealer. No one at FB or PF new it left the plant.

I will be picking it up tomorrow!!

About time!

Nice congrats! Now take the truck and wait to pay them until they finally notice [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

03'Darin

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Darin,
Is the survey the best way to voice our frustration? I notice others emailing, but what do you suggest as the best way? I don't really expect any results, but it couldn't hurt. I see trucks built before and after mine delivered, and getting word that my ETA was pushed back to February has really frustrated me today (If you couldn't tell).

No response from the CEO but my GM said he asked the Ford rep to contact the transportation section and ask about my truck and see if we can get a timeframe for shipment. I just keep waiting....

These trucks have been moved around so much that Ford takes a couple of days to figure out where they are.

I contacted our regional manager about my truck. He put a trace on it and that took almost 4 days to get info back.

I was told in the span of about a week my truck moved 3 times.