Oct build movement?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

u0104940

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know in the past I have had dealers send a flatbed to the train yards to pick up my truck. Can that not be done anymore???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just called my dealer and asked if this was an option. My truck is sitting in a rail yard 48 miles from my dealer. GM said this is not possible.

srt10viper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just called my dealer and asked if this was an option. My truck is sitting in a rail yard 48 miles from my dealer. GM said this is not possible.

Ain't that some BS!!! I'll ask my dealer tomorrow if it's an option. If even pay the $200 to go get the damn thing.

italianhound303

Reaction score
I honestly don't know. I have tried my rep and then my regional manager. I tried getting approval to go pick my truck up or having it expedited for shipping. I got no where. I've sold for Ford for 30 years and have sold a crap load of vehicles for them. Which got me no where closer to my Raptor.

Well Darin, I probably just ruined it for everyone but I just emailed the CEO of Ford Motor Company, Mark Fields, and explained to him my issue. I feel like the early builds should have been the first to hit the roads and subsequent buyers should be waiting like we have been. My biggest concern is the depreciation of my trade-in vehicle and the lack of communication Ford has provided their pending Raptor owners. I can't wait to see if I get a response from him, another Ford person or just plain ignored. Either way, Ford has just sent my Raptor to the crusher, if it every existed lol

Alex

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well Darin, I probably just ruined it for everyone but I just emailed the CEO of Ford Motor Company, Mark Fields, and explained to him my issue. I feel like the early builds should have been the first to hit the roads and subsequent buyers should be waiting like we have been. My biggest concern is the depreciation of my trade-in vehicle and the lack of communication Ford has provided their pending Raptor owners. I can't wait to see if I get a response from him, another Ford person or just plain ignored. Either way, Ford has just sent my Raptor to the crusher, if it every existed lol

Keep us posted if Mark gets back to you

srt10viper

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I went to my dealer today since my raptor is on a train about 2 hours from the dealership. I own a 16 GT350 and a 17 GT350R. I love the R so much I decided I was going to trade the GT350 in on the Raptor. The Raptor was to come in mid November. The dealer gave me a trade number of $55k for my trade. Yesterday he said $51k. I went off in the dealership today saying that it's not my fault the truck was held up. I started calling them every name in the book. We finally did the paperwork on the Raptor today...MSRP and $55k for my trade. TOTAL BS the way this all went down!!! Stand your ground fellas!!!

2022 SVT Fan

Reaction score
I went to my dealer today since my raptor is on a train about 2 hours from the dealership. I own a 16 GT350 and a 17 GT350R. I love the R so much I decided I was going to trade the GT350 in on the Raptor. The Raptor was to come in mid November. The dealer gave me a trade number of $55k for my trade. Yesterday he said $51k. I went off in the dealership today saying that it's not my fault the truck was held up. I started calling them every name in the book. We finally did the paperwork on the Raptor today...MSRP and $55k for my trade. TOTAL BS the way this all went down!!! Stand your ground fellas!!!

Good for you!!!

italianhound303

Reaction score
I am getting ready for the fight with my dealership over my trade-in value, it has been 3 months since I placed my $5,000 deposit and 6,000 miles later I just lost a lot of money.

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Oh look, Mark told me to post this for you

0c87d79a12648c017ecdfe8072a36580.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:

srt10viper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am getting ready for the fight with my dealership over my trade-in value, it has been 3 months since I placed my $5,000 deposit and 6,000 miles later I just lost a lot of money.

Stand your ground. It's BS. I was so pissed off today I told my business partner we needed to go down there today before my head blew off my shoulders!!!

They wanted me to sign all the paperwork today. I told them if the Raptor got there damaged or a ton of miles they could wipe their asses with the paperwork!!!

srt10viper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My 10/29 build just showed up at the rail yard in Chester PA. 30 miles from my dealer. It's getting closer!!!!