Oct build movement?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CSJr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
took delivery this afternoon for my 10/23 build date.

72 "test miles"

shifted fine on way home through sleet, a lil snow (in ATLANTA mind you)

Ford left a nice door ding in lower passenger door driver's side. Dealer fixing on Monday.

I will post some pics once it get's fixed
Congratulations. Looks like you get the opportunity to try the weather mode during the rare sleet in Atlanta! I am interested to know if you find anything amiss with the tires; too many weights, vibrations.. I am seriously considering having an immediate balance check when mine arrives.

K1llD4shN1n3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got a message today my Oct 17 build is finally on the rail car and moving west! I'll believe it when it's here [emoji23][emoji22]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alexjrs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's here at the rail yard about 30 minutes away .... now I wait

Attachments

• IMG_8276.jpg
    IMG_8276.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 89

theBoss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Texted my salesman to ask if they showed my truck moving like Ford performance said it was. His response was
"No it has dropped off our screen. Which could very well mean it is headed this way."

Any idea what "dropped off our screen" means?

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Texted my salesman to ask if they showed my truck moving like Ford performance said it was. His response was
"No it has dropped off our screen. Which could very well mean it is headed this way."

Any idea what "dropped off our screen" means?

That makes no sense because they should be able to track it all the way to delivery.

rylee44

Reaction score
Got a message today my Oct 17 build is finally on the rail car and moving west! I'll believe it when it's here [emoji23][emoji22]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you know what day they released yours? I have an October 17 build that was released for shipping on December 28th. That was the same status as of yesterday morning...

2022 SVT Fan

Reaction score
Congratulations. Looks like you get the opportunity to try the weather mode during the rare sleet in Atlanta! I am interested to know if you find anything amiss with the tires; too many weights, vibrations.. I am seriously considering having an immediate balance check when mine arrives.

drove it about 40 miles today. Used normal and sport mode (roads were dry) and sport is obviously far more responsive and uses all gears. You can actually feel each shift with a bit of a "hit"

No issues at all with the normal mode. Shifts were very smooth.

I drove at 60 mph for a bit and no vibrations then, or at any speed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TwistAir