Oct build movement?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Zhammy3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Built 10/20
Loaded screw
sent to upfitters around nov. 8th
left upfitter and awaiting shipment around nov. 30th
been in limbo since
Really getting impatient now that were seeing others getting delivered within a week of the build date.

HUFN8OR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Norfolk is just the origin shipper. They may contract either: 1) another rail company to take it on to the destination city; or 2) contract a motor freight carrier to deliver it to the destination city.

It's all about who can get it delivered cheaper, and these huge rail companies have the edge - with rail and motor freight.

Good to know. My dealer said to just check in with him daily and he'll pull the report to see where it is and how it's progressing.

I also received this via the Ford Service FB Chat confirming what the dealer showed -
"Your Raptor is currently in transit and headed to your dealer! The ETA still didn't update, but it's definitely on the move!

Rachel"

pottkotj

Reaction score
Built 10/20, no bedliner
Currently Ramp 59
In production, no ETA per Ford
Per dealer, per zone manager, delivery will be first week of January
Same people told me the problem was leaf springs, so consider the source.

boomtruck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
With all due respect, your dealer probably doesn't know shit about the ETA, he may be right, but most likely operating with limited info like all of us. Did you ask how he arrived at that conclusion?

your right on the lack of knowledge, I'v given him more info from sifting through this forum than he has got from ford. When we were standing in the showroom in august after filling out the order and putting my deposit down I asked when will I see it? and he said December/January and I laughed. I guess they are right on time. we are all just too early. I hope finally getting it isn't anticlimactic.