Oct build movement?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

srt10viper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My 10/31 build was originally released on 12/9, and I was told today that it was "re-released" (evidently had a second "quality check") on 12/17, and ready for shipment. Ford service said they are working the logistics people through the holidays, in order to get all of the units shipped before the end of the year.

Mine was Re-released today too. WTF IS GOING ON???

I went and test drove a 2016 AEV Jeep four-door with a 6.4 L hemi in it today. Almost pulled the trigger but still going to wait for the raptor

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

_M_

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Take this for what's is worth, BUT my Regional rep just told my dealer that any truck built prior to the OKTB (mine for example) will not be released until 12/24 or later. I know that's just a few days away, but that's the first I've heard of it. May be another that posted something similar but I haven't seen it.

Scrappy Doo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure mine hasn't even been to Roush yet.....

I was told transit in October. (Bedliner I'm guessing)

But been back to no updates since November. I'm parked in the back corner of 59. HA

Ltl6pack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just did a chat on Ford Customer Service, was told by them my truck that was built 10/27, sent out for bed liner and hood and bed side stickers, returned on 10/29, sitting on ramp 59, is still in production, asked what all that covers, and was told that in production covers extra testing and extra quality checks. Earlier today Ford Performance said truck was prepped and awaiting shipping. I think I might have better luck winning the powerball than getting my almost two month old in the next couple of months. For sure I will never ever order another Ford in my lifetime! I own 4 now and if I ever get my Raptor it will be my last Ford. Okay through venting, have a Merry Christmas!

boomtruck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
update. Nov 1 build has been in production since. Just called FP and as of yesterday all checks and quality assurance has been completed (as well as almost 2 months of cold weather durability testing) and has been released . apparently logistics is trying to catch up ( weird). I know this doesn't mean much but it's different. I'll take different. Before I know it, I'll be taking it in for it's first TSB. Can't wait!

2022 SVT Fan

Reaction score
Just called Ford Performance
built 10/23
sent off site 11/29
ZERO visibility on their end as to what the delay is other than the bed liner and decals

Maybe they are painting the bed liner with a nail polish brush and putting the decals on with stick-um

I've had multiple SVT/Ford performance vehicles

by far the worst experience with them ever.....

srt10viper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just spoke to FP. My truck was built 10/29, released 11/29 and now re released 12/17. WTH??? Plant will be shut down and the plan is to ship out ALL the trucks before plant reopens in January.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

03'Darin

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Take this for what's is worth, BUT my Regional rep just told my dealer that any truck built prior to the OKTB (mine for example) will not be released until 12/24 or later. I know that's just a few days away, but that's the first I've heard of it. May be another that posted something similar but I haven't seen it.

FWIW our first order that was built 10/14 and my truck that was built 11/26 were both released 12/17 for shipping.

u0104940

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm actually encouraged by what I've been seeing lately. I know tons of people are still waiting(myself included), but to see all the Raptors at the port heading to China, buyers getting their trucks here and there, and with a bunch of units now showing "awaiting shipment" as of December 17th I think it shows (slow) progress. But progress nonetheless.