Oct build movement?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

srt10viper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I really think they need to explain or come clean to what it is. As I'm debating on dropping the order and just waiting and ordering another at a later date. It's already past the date I needed it by. all in all. It doesn't matter to them though. It will still sell regardless if I buy it or not.

I was contemplating the same thing...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

firsttimeford

Reaction score
Where did you get your info about the initial release date of 12/13 if i might ask? I just got off phone with Ford Performance and mine was just released for shipping. Build date of 10/10.

u0104940

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Built 10/27 (dealer ordered unit, not by me)

Just spoke with Ford Performance. She stated system shows that on December 7th it was "shipping". But then status changed on December 11th as ""Dearborn Plant for Assembly".

I have no idea, and neither did she.

Called for an update this morning, he said I was about the 200th person to call so far.

Update: Released December 17th, awaiting shipment. No ETA.

Bassman

Reaction score
Called for an update this morning, he said I was about the 200th person to call so far.

Update: Released December 17th, awaiting shipment. No ETA.

My 10/31 build was originally released on 12/9, and I was told today that it was "re-released" (evidently had a second "quality check") on 12/17, and ready for shipment. Ford service said they are working the logistics people through the holidays, in order to get all of the units shipped before the end of the year.

Dr.Z

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is what my dealers sales manager received when inquiring when my truck would ship. Which is the same info ford performance said today also. I don't get the part hold on the 5.0L crap. This is getting old.

"It was part of the hold on the 5.0L. They originally said that they were trying to get all retails out by the end of the year, but that was not realistic. Manually adjusted means the Track and Trace team updated the current ETA to the end of Jan as per their assessment." From a sales zone manager.

Scubasigguy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you want to know where ramp 59 is you could always register with Ford Pass and hit the roadside assistance button. It looks like it may work without acceptance on the vehicle. When they call you upon arrival just ask them where they are at. :biggrin:

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Where did you get your info about the initial release date of 12/13 if i might ask? I just got off phone with Ford Performance and mine was just released for shipping. Build date of 10/10.

My Family is a Ford Dealer so I check the status daily through Fords vehicle locator system.

Status has been "Awaiting Shipment" since the original production date so that doesn't really mean anything.

From what I gather on mine, it was built, then sentence to Ramp 59 due to the production issue whatever it may have been. The 12/13 release must've been the go ahead for it to go to Roush for the fix. Now it's at the Rousch facility hopefully getting the green light for final shipment this week.

akaie15

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ford Performance and my dealer tell me that it was picked up by the shipper on 12/17...

Apparently it take several days to deliver 20 miles away. Still no ETA.

I suppose it's getting shipped somewhere else. Who knows.