Nothing but good things to say about Adams Polishes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KTMRC8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally got around to cleaning the Raptor...bought about 100 worth of stuff from Adam's and I must stay, the stuff is quality. The detailer and dry towel are especially awesome!

It may cost a tiny bit more than the stuff you get at Autozone or Walmart, but you can totally see the quality when you use it.

BTW, this isn't any sort of paid advertisement for them...just me finding a reason to post pics of the Rap...

IMG_20170310_104216_zps6odycjch.jpg

IMG_20170310_104249_zpsxu6w9r9p.jpg

IMG_20170310_104224_zpsp4cq1kmt.jpg

OP
OP
K

KTMRC8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking good!! Adams is by far the best product (products actually ) I've ever used. If you haven't tried the H2O Guard yet you need to. Welcome to the obsession!!

Haven't tried it...but have read a little about it. Based on how the products I did use (wash pad, car shampoo, car polish sealant, microfiber, detailer and dry towel), I'm definitely getting more stuff from them...

I also got the clay bar from them, but the paint was in surprisingly good shape, so I didn't use it.

Raven13

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Haven't tried it...but have read a little about it. Based on how the products I did use (wash pad, car shampoo, car polish sealant, microfiber, detailer and dry towel), I'm definitely getting more stuff from them...

I also got the clay bar from them, but the paint was in surprisingly good shape, so I didn't use it.
The mystery boxes are a great way to stock up on products, for $29 you get $44 worth of products. And a random box will have $200 worth of product!! The glass cleaner works great in the house and I even use the detail spray on granite countertops!

K1llD4shN1n3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea I'm new to them as of getting my Raptor and love their products. Now I got a nice detail cart full of things in the garage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
K

KTMRC8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Haha, yeah...Pretty crazy how that works!

---------- Post added at 12:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:30 AM ----------

The mystery boxes are a great way to stock up on products, for $29 you get $44 worth of products. And a random box will have $200 worth of product!! The glass cleaner works great in the house and I even use the detail spray on granite countertops!

Haha, just bought two mystery packs...lol

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Finally got around to cleaning the Raptor...bought about 100 worth of stuff from Adam's and I must stay, the stuff is quality. The detailer and dry towel are especially awesome!

It may cost a tiny bit more than the stuff you get at Autozone or Walmart, but you can totally see the quality when you use it.

BTW, this isn't any sort of paid advertisement for them...just me finding a reason to post pics of the Rap...

I'm really glad to hear that you liked the products that you tried. Thanks for posting your feedback, and thanks for your business!