No E-lockers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cjate

Reaction score
I’m in a super Duty right now. Looking to step down to an F150. Strongly considering a raptor

Is there no E-Locker? On the super duty you pull out on the transfer case selector. Can lock in 2h or 4h and 4l

It’s one of my favorite options. Use it all the time.

Don’t see it on any of the 2gen raptors

BurnOut

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There's an E-locker in the rear... it's a push-button in the middle of the (rotating) 4WD selector. It can only be engaged when the truck is in 4WD.

BurnOut

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Which sucks ....

I'd imagine that if a guy were creative enough, he could probably wire a parallel circuit to activate the E-locker to one of the upfitter switches.

I can see your point that the driver should have the option to engage it whenever he wants to, but the long and short of it is that that isn't how it's (currently) implemented, and the workaround isn't all THAT cumbersome.

Gsteve

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'd imagine that if a guy were creative enough, he could probably wire a parallel circuit to activate the E-locker to one of the upfitter switches.

I can see your point that the driver should have the option to engage it whenever he wants to, but the long and short of it is that that isn't how it's (currently) implemented, and the workaround isn't all THAT cumbersome.

Yea im waiting for someone smart to come up with a upfiter deal

df4801

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Can someone explain to me in what scenario having the locker on in 2wd is needed, or better?