No ADM dealer in SC

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DrumReaper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure the allocations have been exhausted for MY17... but if you want an MY18 Raptor, give "Eleanor" at B&B Ford in Barnwell, SC, a call.

She can help you out.

This is a "No-ADM" dealer. Please don't aggravate these guys either.

If you have any questions, PM me.

ChevyChad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought mine in SC as well with no ADM. Got it from O C Welch in Bluffton. I'm sure they would stick to their policy for future models as well. I'd recommend them to anyone.

OP
OP
D

DrumReaper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought my GT350 from there... they installed my front spoiler incorrectly and when I informed them about it I got no response.

I chose to never do business there again.

Wolfeman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought my GT350 from there... they installed my front spoiler incorrectly and when I informed them about it I got no response.

You called them or just sent an email and never followed up?

OP
OP
D

DrumReaper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You called them or just sent an email and never followed up?

I let my salesperson know and they never followed up. It was a 2-hour drive back there to get it addressed and chances were since they didn't know how to put it on right the first try, they'd not likely get it right the second try.

Last edited:

nitronate33

Full Access Member
Reaction score

you mean diffuser/splitter? it comes with one from the factory, i'm confused. why would they need to install it?