Newbie looking to order in southest area

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

guyzilla

Reaction score
Hello,
Really been enjoying this site and finally got around to joining. Finally getting around to replacing my 15yr old H2 and have decided on a new raptor (haven't test driven yet but i'm sure i'm gonna love it). I'm having a problem finding one to all my specs which are black or magnetic, SCREW, 802, Tech, sunroof, BL, IA , CF, no EG, etc. Looking like i'm gonna have to order one and looking to pay msrp if i can find a dealer within couple hundred miles of atlanta. anyone know the best way to go about doing this? contact each dealer individually? Thanks!

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Welcome to FRF. You will definitely want Black as it is the fastest color Raptor.
if the configurator on Ford’s website is not getting you any traction, you can check out raptorfinder.com

Calling around can be frustrating but, can land you a deal if you’re patient enough.

good luck

OP
OP
G

guyzilla

Reaction score
thanks smurf i have subscribed to raptorfinder (outstanding service) and been on it almost daily but to no avail. i'll just keep searching and contacting dealers i suppose. i have found a couple but not within a 5-6 hr drive of here.

Msb.19d

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered built and was ordering a black raptor with your specs at precision ford in lilington NC, I ended up buying the first 18 they got in a few months ago when they first got released. They should have a allocation now or getting it really soon. They are a small dealership and will sell at msrp, whether you custom order or buy what they have on lot. Tell them I sent referred you to them when you call and see what they can do. Pm me for my info

zombiekiller

OG BooBooRunner
Reaction score
If you're interested in visiting new orleans, I can hook you up with my salesman. They'll do sticker without a hitch. i was there on saturday and they do not have any in stock, but im certain they have allocations left and would be happy to help.

Shoot me a PM if you're interested.

Msb.19d

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you call precision ford I mentioned let me know what they say. I’m curious to know If anybody has taken that allocation. They possibly used it

RapTrap

Reaction score
Benson Ford in Easley, SC is less than 2 hrs from Atlanta. I purchased my 18 from these guys at $500 under MSRP back in October. At the time of purchase, I didn’t inquire about their remaining allocations as my purchase was a dealer ordered unit. Nevertheless, the salesman was knowledgeable and motivated to get me into my rig. If you’re interested in going that route, I can PM you the contact info for that salesman.

Good luck with the search!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk