New wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Azholley

17 AG, 21 IS, R pending
Reaction score
Hey guys,

First time raptor owner here! Love the thread you guys are very useful for this transition so i have a couple questions. What is the bolt pattern for the Gen 2?

I already purchased new wheels before I got the truck and I bought 6x135 just wanted to confirm that is right before it's to late. Should've done that first I know!

Nest question is is the spare tire a full size wheel cause I bought 5 rims.

Thanks for your help!
-Robert

mahabali

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Which wheels did you go with? I had to remove beadlocks from my order and I HATE the stock wheels, so looking for options.

lars464

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I need to get the truck 1st. Normally I would have parts here before a vehicle would arrive, but I just am not so sure about this delivery. 10/16 order date.

82Kuba

Reaction score
What do you guys think of these wheels on a Magnetic Scab?

Got for it !!

Was was going to get the exact same wheels !!

I originally ordered a Magnectic Scab but changed my mind and ran back to the dealer 12hrs later and changed the color to Lightning Blue.. I plan on getting Method Vex in titanium for the blue

Attachments

• IMG_8807.jpg
    IMG_8807.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 99
OP
OP
Azholley

Azholley

17 AG, 21 IS, R pending
Reaction score
Yes 6x135 and the spare is full size

Thanks bud.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 11:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 AM ----------

What do you guys think of these wheels on a Magnetic Scab?

They'd look good... magnetic white or black would pair these nice. I can't say about avalanche till I see it in person but I'm doing black cons for mine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk