New Untitled Gen 2 Raptor For SALE

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

activeyear

Reaction score
I just picked up my Gen 2 Raptor last week and dealer is waiting for 2nd Raptor that was ordered.
HOWEVER Dealer received a Oxford White Gen 2 Raptor that they Did Not order and I told them I'd post it.
Ford Dealer in Cleveland Ohio and they will Sell for MSRP, NO Premium! I also paid MSRP and this is the ONLY, and I checked many, Dealer to sell at sticker.
I'm attaching Window Sticker, if interested contact Ford Dealer, Bob Gillingham Ford, car/truck sales rep. Eric Asvestas, 216-398-1300. Tell him you saw Blue Raptor, Mike's posting, I get nothing out of it except for a satisfied buyer and sales rep that I was very pleased with in my purchase.
Mike

Attachments

• Raptor Gillingham Ford.jpg
    Raptor Gillingham Ford.jpg
    126.1 KB · Views: 551

Sasquatch77

Banned
Reaction score
I think this will sit awhile. Consumers are now aware of the production and post production problems, and now have knowledge of the new alternate engine being tested. So many unknowns that buyers are waiting.

Ltl6pack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think this will sit awhile. Consumers are now aware of the production and post production problems, and now have knowledge of the new alternate engine being tested. So many unknowns that buyers are waiting.

Ford said that the Raptor will be unchanged for 18, so maybe you can get the first one with the "alternate engine " I for sure hope all the guys who know this for fact run sell there Gen2 so they can be just like you! Thanks

Charles S

Reaction score

Oh, That's right I almost forgot about the new Eco boost V8 for 2018. And with all the 3.5's blowing up..... Damn, I may have moved too fast on my Gen 2.

Thanks for interjecting well thought out and researched facts sasquatch!

Gilligan

Reaction score
Oh, That's right I almost forgot about the new Eco boost V8 for 2018. And with all the 3.5's blowing up..... Damn, I may have moved too fast on my Gen 2.

Thanks for interjecting well thought out and researched facts sasquatch!

Guessing you didn't see the thread about the V8 swap being confirmed?

It will probably get the thumbs up for production by mid-June.